Biography

My educational background in M.Sc. in Microbiology (appeared) covering through differenet area of professional experience. I have more than 3.5 years of experience in the field of Corporate Behavior and 14 months as a researcher in the relative field. I am studious and committed to my research work. Till now, I have co-authored in two research publications. At present, I am working as a master’s research student in virology laboratory at International Centre for Diarrhoeal Disease Research, Bangladesh (icddr,b).

My undergraduation dissertation title was - 'Survival of Bacillus spp. SUBB01 at high temperatures and a preliminary assessment of its protective function to retrieve the heat stressed Escherichia coli cells.' Currently, I am working on enteric viruses such as Group A Rotavirus, Adenovirus, Sapovirus etc. which are highly responsible for acute gastroenteritis in Bangladesh in recent years. 

I have been consistently rewarded for hard work with promotions and increased responsibilities. These rewards are a direct result of my expertise in both academic excellence and research career, my commitment to personal and professional excellence, and my excellent written and oral communication skills.

The nature of my study involved a great deal of independent research, requiring initiative, self-motivation and a wide range of skills. I am a fast and accurate researcher, with a keen eye for detail and I should be very grateful for the opportunity to progress to analytic reporting. I have the enthusiasm and determination to ensure that I make a success of it.

Besides, I am a peace loving person and love to play guitar and create music, reading different kinds of novels and literature. I like to play cricket and football, most preferably chess. 

My dream is to represent my country with honor and dignity to the rest of the world and make my parents, teachers and companies proud.